Towner County Clerk of District Court
Clerk of District Court/County Recorder
Phone: (701) 968-4340 Ext 2005
Deputy Clerk of District Court
Phone: (701) 968-4340 Ext 2006
Towner County Clerk of Court
PO Box 517
Cando, ND 58324
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 4:30pm
Northeast Judicial District
- The Northeast Judicial District in Cando has offices located on the second floor of the Towner County Courthouse. The courtroom is located on the third floor of the Towner County Courthouse. The courthouse has handicap accessibly available.
- For more information, please click here for the Northeast Judicial District website.
District Court Office
- All traffic fines, court hearings and child support should be directed to Kendall Brehm in the District Court Office, located on the second floor of the Towner County Courthouse.
- For more information, please click here for the Clerk of District Court website.
Clerk of District Court's Office
- Marriage License
- Passports - Applications + Renewal forms available at Clerk's Office
- Passport Requirements Link: https://travel.state.gov
- Pay Traffic/Court Fines Online: publicsearch.ndcourts.gov
- Birth + Death Records may be obtained from the Vital Records Department, Bismarck, ND
- ND Legal Self Help Center: http://www.ndcourts.gov/ndlshc/